KKL-JNF has created thousands of parks, forests and recreation areas, which are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, preserving Israel’s beauty and natural resources for future generations.
- KKL-JNF forests are home to a myriad of activities, from cycling to hiking; from a leisurely picnic to a brisk jog in the woods, or holding an outdoor leadership seminar.
- KKL-JNF is working to make all existing parks and facilities in Israel suitable for people with special needs, so that families and friends can enjoy nature together.
- KKL-JNF maintains scenic roads on which you can drive through some of the most beautiful and varied scenery in Israel, with lookout points along the way.
- KKL-JNF has created numerous walking and bicycle trails to enable people to explore KKL-JNF’s forests, while taking a healthy walk or bike ride.
- KKL-JNF protect Natural sites where a plethora of Israel’s amazing wildflowers grow for the enjoyment of all.
- Birdwatching in special sites, from Eilat to the Hula Valley, are best experienced with KKL-JNF.
- KKL-JNF plays a key role in restoring historical and archaeological sites in Israel.
- KKL-JNF organizes events and tours for the public throughout the year.