Founded in 1901, the Jewish National Fund (JNF) is proud of more than a century of accomplishments. Since its inception, the JNF has evolved into a global environmental leader, planting over 240 million trees, constructing more than 200 reservoirs & dams and developing over 250,000 acres of land, as well as providing infrastructure for over 1000 communities in Israel. Recognized by the United Nations as an NGO (a non- governmental organization), the JNF continues to work to develop partnerships with a number of government and professional organizations to further cooperative relationships, conduct research, share technical expertise and obtain educational exchanges.
Jewish National Fund of Canada is looking for a National Manager of Projects in their Toronto office. The role will be reporting to the Chief Financial Officer.
This role will be responsible for:
- Managing inventory of all projects, including funds received from donors and funds
spent on the projects.
- Tracking progress of the projects
- Preparing monthly reports for directors and CFO/CEO
- Communication with partners/agencies
- Ensure timely collection of receivables
- Arranging dedications and plaquing
- Organizing visits for donors
- Preparation of citations and certificates
- Revenue – processing gifts
- Expediting bequests and estates
- Involved with mailing of project receipts
- Involved with preparation of information material, manuals, annual booklets, newsletters etc.
- Responsible for overseeing sale of shares and bonds from project donations
- Preparation of year end auditors working papers related to projects
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- 3+ years experience in a fast paced business environment
- Post secondary degree or diploma required
- Experience with Sage or Raiser’s Edge an asset Excellent verbal and written skills in English (French is an asset)
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by August 25, 2017